See how your Title and Description look like on Google by using this Google SERP Preview tool.
Bolded keywords (separated by comma)
Add date (increases length of meta description)
Use these tips to improve your organic CTR and rankings
- Lists and numbers work great in titles
- Try to use the entire width (600 pixels) for the title tag
- Use words like: best, cheapest, #1 top XX, etc.
- People need to immediately see what they’ll get when they click on your result
- Underpromise, overdeliver in your title / description (high engagement on your page is important!)